- Strict sorting process ( firstly in the vineyard then on the winery sorting table)
- 50 % crushing and de-stemming up to 100%
- Traditional Burgundy vinification in stainless-steel tanks. Depending on the vintage and terroir :
- Cold pre-fermentation maceration( grapes cooled to 12/13° C. for 2 to 4 days) in order to preserve fruit aromas.
- Cap-punching once or twice daily and pumping-over every second day.
- Long even fermentation (about 20 days)
- Ageing in French oak barrels for 10 to 15 months depending on the appellation ( with 20% to 25% new oak)